Friday, February 2, 2018

Playlist Curating...

I've started doing a super exciting thing! I'm curating a few Spotify playlists on my page there. OK, not THAT exciting maybe because it's just something I do for myself on my personal account, but this one playlist is going to work like your "Discovery" one. So, if you don't have a Spotify account, you can sign up HERE for free or get a premium account. I suggest the premium account personally.

So this playlist is called "Just the Music, Please" and it highlights instrumental artists that I'm a fan of and inspired by, and for the hell of it even a song of my own thrown in there. There's 20 songs and I'll be updating this on a weekly basis. By updating, I mean completely revamping it with all new songs every week. So hopefully this helps you find new music you enjoy. I've embedded below, but to stay up to date with it, follow it (and me as an artist) over on Spotify.